Monday, March 16, 2009

Rockin' it in Red

I know I've probably ran off all my loyal followers since I haven't updated in over a week. Don't worry though, I will get my new battery for my lap top at home hopefully tomorrow. Then watch out, it'll be crazy.

Hello?
Knock, knock
Anyone there?

Well if you are, let me know your opinion.

As of Feb. 28, 2009 I qualified as a red jacket in Mary Kay, which has great significance in our organization. So I have to make a decision as to which red jacket to order. There's only one problem. Mary Kay is introducing 3 new jackets-I'm completely in love with two of them. But I won't be able to order one until after August. August! And there's also the old one that I could get now. So I want your opinion as to what I should do. Help!


The Old Style-(that I can order now)


The "Drew (Trench)




The "Candy" (Cute little cropped, with a swing back)


The "Lauren" (The New Classic Style)

So vote, let me know what you think.

No comments: