Monday, February 14, 2011

Something sweet to say for my sweetie...

Nothing says "I love you" like Bertolli out of a bag, with a little extra cream cheese....and a little K-State basketball.

I Love You, Mark Donald. Happy Valentine's Day!

You have always had so much faith in our relationship and in me. I thank you for that. You've always been my biggest fan.

I tried saying this to you on your birthday, and I ended up blubbering like an idiot. But I want you to know that I am your biggest fan-and that I believe in you so much. You are going to make amazing things happen for our family, and I have no doubt of that. I can't wait until you are able to follow your dreams of being a farmer. And I can't wait until you are the father of our children (all 5 of them!) You are mi corazon. You are my favorite.

And you buy me massages....so I really like you too.

No comments: