Friday, July 11, 2014

Will Blog For Comments

So as we have established I took a slight 2 year blogging hiatus....let's call it a sabbatical.  But I started up again, mainly to appease my mother but also to document this new beginning in our lives of living on the farm. But since posting the updated blog on my facebook page I have had almost 100 page views - which for me is remarkable! I'd love to get some comments with all of this newfound blog love, let me know who you are and what's going on in your life and what you want to hear about more in ours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A note - I don't "do" facebook, and cannot say how I stumbled onto your blog, but I was just thinking the other day what an advantage it is for your generation to have this opportunity to record your family history. Years ago baby books were fairly standard, then subsequent generations didn't manage that quite as well, and I know there are huge chunks of my child's life that I simply do not recall. But your daughter will have your stories to show her how very special she is - she may well go through a stage when she won't believe it - but here it will all be laid out in real time!

All that to say, thanks for sharing - as for me, I am a grandma in the county south of you, and sometimes commenting brings out the shyness in me.