Saturday, October 10, 2009

Trying for Wife of the Year

Probably not a good sign for the day when this is the conversation I have with my husband, as I return from a night away with some fun Mary Kay gals:

Me: Hey hon! How's your day going?

Him: Oh fine......hey, could you do me a favor when you get home?

Me: Ya sure, what?

Him: When you get home will you look by the bed for my glasses?

Me: .......so does that mean you don't have your glasses on now? You're saying that you're so blind that you can't find your glasses. That sucks.......wait, you've been at work for over 7 hours? What exactly are you wearing then?

Him: My safety glasses.

Me: Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha (imagine my manic laughter as you have heard before)

Him: If you're just gonna laugh, then forget it. I'll find them when I get home.

Me: hahahahahahahahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In a few years when your teeth have rotted out from all your Mt. Dew and you loose your dentures & want Mark to help find them - he will remember what you said to him!! Love ya , Mom