Sunday, February 22, 2009

I am That Girl, Aren't I

I have a confession to make......Shh, don't tell anyone, but I have been facebook stalking my ex-boyfriend. I know, horrible. He recently just got a new girlfriend (who happens to be about 8 years younger than him-hehe) and I always check to see if she has written anything on his wall or if he writes anything about her. If only there was a picture of them together, I think I would be satisfied. And it's not because I'm crazy or jealous or anything. And don't think I can't hear you laughing at me. Because I can.

I simply, honestly want him to be happy. I still care about him, he was an important part of my life for quite awhile. And as funny as I find it that he's dating someone who's the same age as his youngest brother(again hehe)-I still hope he will find someone that's right for him. And so I facebook stalk, to check on him. Most people will probably think it's jealousy or craziness, I blame boredom and easy access.

No comments: