Thursday, March 4, 2010

True Fan

Yesterday a lady came into work, and after seeing all of the KSU purple around, and a little bit of that KU stuff, she remarked that her initials were actually K S U. And so now I'm mad that I didn't marry a man with the last inital of U so that all of my babies could have their initials be KSU!!!

Sorry honey, but you know it's the truth. I guess we'll just have to just give our kids two middle names. I'll have to start thinking on the U part.

Kathy Sue Uma?
Kevin Scott Ulysses?

We'll work on it, we've got time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW no thats devotion to your alma mater! But think about your poor children at graduation from HS or even trying to learn to write their names. What if you have rebelous children who attend KU. I know that could never happen, but never say never. Sign the dumb girl who cant figure out how to not be anonymous!