Friday, August 28, 2009

In These Tough Economic Times....

Here you go....more FDIC info. Promise me though, if you have too much money in one bank, that you will let me know. And if you have too much money in one bank, why in the world are you sitting here reading my blog? I mean seriously!

http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/107617/savers-should-manage-accounts-diligently.html?mod=banking-budgeting

No, but really, this information may be important for others you know. Your grandparents, or cousins, or great-aunty, or whomever you know that's just rolling in the dough-they need to keep their money insured and protected. Or maybe you could read the article, that way the next time you're at a dinner party and there's that awkward silence thing-you could just throw out a few FDIC facts and everyone will be really impressed with your massive amounts of knowledge.

Don't worry, you don't have to thank me. I already know.

No comments: