Friday, June 19, 2009

Post #120

I love watching the little widgets on the right side of my blog. I like to see how many people have stopped by my little corner of the world, and where they came from (both geographically and in terms of how they got here-google, facebook, or whatever.) It makes the whole world seem small, the Internet vast, and makes me feel kinda cool (hey, I'm just being honest.)

I also love to watch the odometer on my car. Sadly, my car has about 100 times as many miles as my blog has visitors. Yesterday, I'm pretty sure I surpassed 183,000 miles. I know this because that means that I should get the oil changed in my car, but it also means that it will be another 3 months before I do such a thing. And my father-in-law is a mechanic and will do it pretty cheap for me too! I tell my dear husband that the cheap labor is a large reason for me marrying him-that plus his father is pretty good looking too. Needless to say, I hope my husband takes after his father in the coming years.

But anyways, I think that's all beside the point. I noticed yesterday that someone from Birmingham, England visited my blog because this individual googled "how to say happy birthday miranda cheeses." Now I do love cheese, my name is Miranda, and I do have a birthday! So if they weren't looking for me, they must be looking for someone just like me. Apparently I must have a twin out there! Hello Twin if you're looking for me! Hello other people looking for miranda cheeses. Come back again.

No comments: