Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bathroom Blunders

The Bathroom:

Now, I have to say-we're not actually working on the bathroom right now. My husband has this idea that we need to actually finish one room before going on to the next, which I vehemently deny-I mean come on, who doesn't want to tear those nasty spindles out?






The best part of that border is that the toilet seat matched.

Sad story though.....I don't have a picture of the toilet seat. The toilet seat was one of those cushy, sit down and the toilet seat sounds like you're letting the air out of it kinds. And so, to really help spruce things up-I bought a new toilet seat. A regular old white one.

And you know what, I kind of miss the cushy, exhaling toilet seat.





Did I mention, I'm allergic to cats?

So the After pictures for the bathroom will be really exciting. Except for the fact that we probably won't get around to that until oh, about 2012.

No comments: