Monday, September 8, 2008

It's a waste of gas anyways.

Tonight, Mark and I went to his grandparents's house so we could mow and weedeat their yard for them while they're gone. Hopefully this will be the last time that it needs to be done. The last mow always seems significant, the end of summer-beginning of fall. When I was in high school, my family mowed the local cemetery and oh, how I hated it! Not only did we have bad, old equipment, but it took us at least 12 hours to mow and weedeat. It was boring, and the tan lines you get from mowing are the worst. The top half of your legs and the back of your neck burnt. The tan lines from your tennis shoes-yech. I've tried telling Mark I'm allergic to mowing now, but obviously that hasn't worked.
But anyways, I love fall. I love the cool weather, the leaves changing, the start of school, football, crockpot food, rainy days, baggy sweatshirts, and the end of mowing.

No comments: