Thursday, May 28, 2009

Refrigerator Raider

The new house we are purchasing needs appliances. We need to buy a fridge and a range (no dishwasher yet-but hopefully soon we'll make a spot for one.) We also need to buy my poor husband a new recliner, which means I need new furniture to go with it, right? But anyways-back to the appliances. I need a new fridge. And right now I'm really excited about getting one with a bottom freezer. But I've never had one, so if you have any opinions I'd love to hear them. Plus, I'm struggling w/ which color. Stainless is obviously the "popular" choice, but I hear it shows fingerprints so bad. Black is more my style, but it shows dust and dirt. And I don't really like white at all, but it cheaper. I guess I'll probably end up with black or stainless, and I just won't let my husband touch it til after he's washed his hands, and it'll make me do a better job cleaning! At least I hope so.

No comments: