Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Music Tuesday #?

It's Music Tuesday again and I have lately been reminded of my love, my random strange love for the band Dropkick Murphys. Yes, completely out of left field-but it's true. I have to give full credit to my friend Robin, clear back from high school she loved all sorts of different British and Irish and I don't know-any sort of punk music. Thanks to her I fell in love with those guys and B*Witched. Oh ya-google that one!

The songs are fun, and they're Celtic-meaning they're perfect drinking songs! Sounds like a good night to me-I think I'll turn up my speakers, open a Bud Light, and enjoy the fact that I work at a bank and don't have to show up to work tomorrow.

Favorites:
Tessie
The Pub with No Beer
I'm Shipping up to Boston



And just cause I know you want to see some B*Witched-Enjoy....


No comments: