Saturday, January 30, 2010

You should be here!

This morning my dad, three of my sisters, and I all traveled to the most Wonderful Place in the World - Manhattan, KS. We wanted to be there for College Game Day to support the Wildcats and Coach Martin, and to set a record for the most people ever to attend College Game Day and show the rest of the world where the best fans are at. Good times, lots of great purple, and a fun way to start out the day.

Now we're back at home, where my sisters have helped me cook and clean. We're having some friends over tonight to watch the game. And as of right now, the food we are serving is as follows:
  • Meatballs
  • Cheesy Olive Bread
  • Sourdough bread bowl w/ Dill Dip
  • Pico de Gallo
  • Guacamole
  • Inside Out Oreo Cookies (little mounds of deliciousness)
  • Magic Bars (ya know-w/ the coconut and chocolate chips and butterscotch chips, etc.)
  • Sausage Wonton cups

Basically a conglomeration of some of the best food ever.

Oh, and beer too.

Go State! EMAW!

2 comments:

Tess said...

Thanks for the comment =) I'm going to need the recipe for the Inside Out Oreos!

Tess said...

oh and my husband's mom makes the sausage wonton's. they are seriously. so. good.