Friday, April 22, 2011

Back Pain

I have a theory….that back pain is contagious. Two of my co-workers have had their backs out of whack this past week and just yesterday I was talking to a friend here in town, and she was hardly able to walk. She could barely get out of her home to get to the chiropractors.

And so this morning, when I woke up, whatdoyouknow, my back hurts. I have this one spot on the lower right side of my back that periodically will go out and everything swells up and I walk around like an old lady all day.

And of course this happens when I'm on my way to a concert for the evening, followed by sleeping in a strange bed with someone that I don't know very well. (Don't worry-I'm not sleeping around on my husband, and then blogging about it – but I will be sharing a Queen sized bed in a hotel, most likely with one of my neighbors…hope she likes snuggling!)

So I'm wearing flats, no cute heels for the evening, and when the concert is over, I'll be lying flat on my back all night, with one of those great little bags of hotel ice under me, and perhaps a pillow to my side, to keep me from spooning anyone. I'll make sure to keep you updated!

No comments: