Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What's for Supper Tonight?

Tonight at 5:30, I have a very important date, my hour long massage. So, after my important date, I'm looking to make something really easy. I have some leftover brisket from the freezer that I do believe I will toss in a skillet with a bit of stock and Worcestershire sauce. How do you say that word? I mean seriously, I either call it W sauce or worcheshtershireshchsh sauce. I'll toss some onions in with the brisket and let them get all warm, soft, and yummy. I might have to check out my fridge and look for some green peppers. Then the whole yummy mess will go on some sub sandwich rolls with some mayo and cheese. It'll be my own version of a Philly cheese steak. Sounds good right?

But probably not as good as my massage! Gotta go!

No comments: