Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's a crazy small world

It's amazing the way that life works out. All those twists and turns that lead you down a path that you never would guess. Today I spent some time at some friends's house for their two kids's birthday. I'm just starting to get to know these two great people and their wonderful family. They are lots of fun and people that I feel so comfortable with, from the beginning I didn't have all of that small talk akwardness. I met them because the husband works with Mark and the wife sells Mary Kay, and we ran into each other at the bank I work at, and we decided to have a party together. But the crazy thing about it is, the husband and I grew up in the same small little town. He's a few years older than me, and I never knew him back when I was in school, but now he's working with my husband, Mark, and I'm loving hanging out with these "new" friends. It's great how life turns out.

No comments: