Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Life of an Elevator Widow

My husband has been busy with fall harvest for what seems like ages. Due to the nature of his work, there are times where he has to be at the elevator anywhere as early as 4am to as late as 11pm. And it's everday in a row for 3, 4, or even 6 weeks straight! I know I'm a wife, and I'm supposed to be full of all those funny obnoxious husband stories - and I still am full of them - but I do kind of miss the guy. He is my best friend and I like to hang out with him every so often. I swore growing up that I would not marry a man that would require me to pray for rain so that I could have an active social life with my husband, but here I am hoping for rain or sleet or whatever just so that harvest will be over! But I know he loves it, and he's good at what he does. So I sit at home by myself, go to football games by myself, and take out the trash by myself. So, in honor of my husband, I'm going to add some pictures of the beautiful side of harvest.




No comments: