Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm not getting skinny this way

So Internet, I'm sure you're dying to know how my morning run went. Well you'll be happy to know that.....ya right, who am I kidding. It still didn't happen. Even after putting it out there for millions of people to see and hold me accountable (well, millions of people that are on the Internet, but I guess talking more specifically about the "Internet" that stops by here, maybe I should say tens of people.)

It would seem that I was pretty worried about going for my run because at some point in the middle of the night I apparently told my husband I needed a new shirt and then I wondered out to the living room couch and stayed there for the rest of the night. Apparently I was just trying to get a jump on things.

It didn't work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can remember when you used to sleep walk when you were little - one night you ended up at Granpa Louis' house and stayer there for the rest of the night - maybe if you do enough sleep walking at night, that will be the same as your morning run!! Just a thought - love ya, mom