Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My name is Miranda, and I am a couch potato

It's time for me to come clean. I have a reality TV problem. Actually I just have a TV problem in general, but especially dumb Reality TV. My husband and I loveloveLOVE Big Brother. In fact, when the right person wins the POV or HOH or the right person gets evicted you can usually find us jumping around the living room-yes, literally jumping like two 14 year old girls who just got asked to the big dance on Friday.
I just got done with So You Think You Can Dance, and if you think watching my husband and I jump around the house is strange and amusing, good golly just wait til you see me in the midst of a good SYTYCD episode.

We still have Real World, Jon and Kate plus 8-who know's what will happen with that one, and then I will happen to get stuck on other shows that just catch my fancy one night. But now that summer is almost over, it's time for all the good shows to come back on. That's right, then I get into all sorts of stuff. I mean seriously, you should see our DVR list, it's frickin' ridiculous. Off the top of my head, these are the shows that I am excited to come back on with new episodes (and in no particular order-b/c I don't have time for that-Chelsea Lately will be coming on soon)

  • Bones (obsessive is what you would call me)
  • Big Bang Theory
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • High School Reunion (now that's some good bad reality tv stuff)
  • the Mentalist
  • In Plain Sight
  • Gary Unmarried
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Private Practice
  • Grey's Anatomy(ya I know-real original)
  • Friday Night Lights (not as excited as my husband though)

Oh man, I hope that's it. I hope I'm not worse than that. Because seriously, that's depressing.

No comments: