Friday, October 10, 2008

Looking forward

So, as I have stated, I have no true expertise. But thinking about this whole deal has made me evaluate my life in general. I know, this blog is getting deep. But I have come up with some goals and aspirations for my life, and maybe this blog will help to hold me a little more accountable. OK-so:

I'll start out kinda easy and basic.
Daily Goals:
-Dishes done. Oh how great life would be with a dishwasher.
-Mail dealt with. No more piles.

Weekly Goals:
-Work my Mary Kay twice a week
-Walks with Cody 5 times a week

Monthly Goals:
-Budget done and (somewhat) followed
-Mary Kay special selected
-All filing for Mary Kay done
-Major grocery shopping list and menu selected. (I've seen this done, and I really think I could do it.)
Here's the deal. I want three different things. I want my husband and I to be healthier, both in food and our lifestyle. I want to do better with our money. We do put a good amount back, but I still think we could do better! And my final major goal is to be able to do Mary Kay full time within two years. I absolutely love my career as a Mary Kay woman. AND no one is more surprised than I am about this revelation. But, I would love to be able to eventually stay home with my children. I enjoy hanging out with fun, interesting women and I kinda like makeup! Plus all the free prizes are kinda a big pull.
So, we'll see how it goes. I'm not expecting perfection. But step by step, a healthier life, a move towards self-employment, and overall a richer (ha-get it) life. Plus, I'll always include cute pics of the men in my life, especially Cody, and my interesting trips to local gas station for my soda pops.



No comments: