Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Crazy Thing

So, I am trying to do better at my goals. And, it's getting a little better, my life, ever so slowly. I did take my crazy little dog on some walks last week. And frankly, I'm exhausted just thinking about it. At one point, when we reached the place of my husband's employment, and Cody had seen my husband across the way-he literally dragged me a good 50 feet. Ok, maybe not literally dragged, but he did forcibly pull. My husband told me Cody looked like a sled dog, at the beginning of the Iditarod. And let's not even talk about this whole concept of a walk. Cody doesn't understand that it's supposed to be a good thing. He kind of hates his leash. It does not bring him pleasure to see me grab the leash. In fact, I'm pretty sure he thinks it's his enemy. We may have to give Cesar, the dog whisperer, a call if this doesn't end.


No comments: