Friday, March 6, 2009

$1000 in 10 Days

I am 10 days out from the end of our quarter, which means I have 10 days to finish as a Star Consultant and I'm $1000 short. So I need your help! For the next 10 days (that's $100 per day) I'm going to have some great deals for you. I have some great specials going on as well as ways to earn free products!

Special #1 ~ It's all about the lips, ladies!
(From Friday March 6-Tuesday March 10)
Buy one, get one Half Off on:
Satin Lips Gift Set
Lip Gloss
Lip Protector Balm w/ SPF 15

Special #2 ~ Eye popping Peepers!
(From Wednesday March 11-Sunday March 15)
Buy one, get one Half Off on:
Eye shadows
Eye liners
Eyesicles

Plus, each day that I reach $100 in one day, one person that made an order that day will receive a free gift w/ their purchase.

And if I reach my goal of $1000 by March 15, one lucky lady will get their entire order half off w/ another free gift!

And As Always-Order over $40 and get the free Gift with Purchase

So, make a small order, make a big order, treat yourself or buy a present for a friend-whatever you do, I appreciate you!

No comments: