Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It Does a Body Good

Tonight is Wednesday. That means it's milk night. You see, at my local grocery store, you get a milk card and with each gallon (or half gallon) you purchase you receive a punch on your milk card. Then, after 12 punches, you get the next gallon (or half gallon) free. But tonight, oh special Wednesday night, you receive double punches. That means you only need to buy 6 gallons before you get a free one. And since my husband could and does go through two gallons a week-this is important stuff.

I'm a big believer in punch cards, and especially double punch nights. Nothing gets college students (or recent college grads) more excited than a double punch night. WooHoo! I think I should maybe bring punch cards into my Mary Kay business. Plus it'd just be fun to have a special Mary Kay hole puncher. Now if only I could figure out a way to make people more excited to come to my bank with a punch card! And if they're mean to me, I can take away their punches. You know, I think I'm on to something.....

No comments: