Friday, March 20, 2009

Maybe if they wear their glass slippers...

I suck at picking out my March Madness bracket. I overthink everything, try to pick upsets, and always pick that other school in Kansas (KU) to lose in the first or second round-then I end up with a bunch of 3 or 4 seeds in my final four and I've lost the local pool by the middle of the Sweet Sixteen. I'm horrible. So this year I did two brackets. One I thought about, the other my quarter decided the outcome. And I figured that my quarter would probably end up doing a better job. And so far, both of my brackets have fared pretty well. But, it would seem that perhaps I do know a little bit more than my quarter. For if I followed its suggestions, I would be cheering on Cleveland State-all the way. Makes me feel a little bit better about myself. Just a little.

No comments: