Monday, January 26, 2009

#24

I'm a slow eater. And yes, I know part of the problem is that I just talk too much. But I also like to enjoy my food. I can't say the same for my husband, or some of our friends, or even our family. And they point it out too. Just because they eat faster than I do, that does not make them better people, right? Why can't they just leave me alone? I don't really need the snide comments about how well, we've just got to wait on Miranda now. I'm kind of sensitive about it, if you hadn't noticed. So, when you see me eating, just understand I'm appreciating the cook's fine work. Don't complain if I'm still eating my fries two at a time, making sure they're of equal length and dipping each bite into my ranch dressing. Because I'll get all huffy and quit eating and no one wants a huffy, unfed Miranda. So #24 is valuable information for you, to make your life safer and my food more enjoyed.

No comments: