Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Working my @ss off

So-I have to confess something. I drink a lot of Mt. Dew. Like-a lot. And I also will drink a lot of water, so needless to say, I do have to make a couple or three or four trips to the lady's room during the day. Not to mention the fact that I have the world's smallest bladder. Seriously, ask anyone of my family or friends or Mark even-actually don't ask Mark. You don't want to get Mark started. He'd get all pissy and complain about how he has to forbid me from having caffeine for about two days before a trip that would require me to be in the vehicle for longer than an hour. So just don't ask him, take my word for it.
Anyhow, what I'm trying to say is I spend quite some time in the lady's room and maybe I just have a weird handicap-but I cannot rip off a piece of toilet paper for anything! I try to tear it, pulling it against the edge of the holder and it just keeps unraveling, leaving me with about three feet of paper on the floor. I'm sitting there, trying to roll it all back up, hoping no one walks in and sees my feet with a wad of paper surrounding it. I mean, is this just some kind of industrial strength tp that's mainly working to scrape the skin off my butt? Is anyone else having the same kind of difficulties? I think it's time that all us workers should stand together and demand a higher quality tp-our rear ends depend on it!

Lord knows mine does.

No comments: