Sunday, January 25, 2009

#25

I was tagged on facebook to write 25 little know facts about myself. What I've decided to do is to take those 25 things and put them here. I will try to be faitful with it, and every day give you something weird and fun about myself.

So, #25

Insurance commercials can make me cry. I get all emotional watching that big burly dude giving the kid a stuffed animal, or where the guy grabs the older gentleman's suitcase off the baggage claim conveyor belt thingy. Oh Liberty Mutual, what you do to me. And don't even get me started on the songs! Oh man, "and I don't know is this the part where you let go..." Responsibility, what's your policy? I just can't talk about it anymore. Good golly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw97CfZtyGw

1 comment:

morgan said...

oh man it gives me goosebumps fo sho!