Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pizza Burgers

So tonight for supper I got out my handy dandy little food processor (on a side note: I need to use that thing more often) and I chopped up some mushrooms, onions, pepperoni, tomato paste, some Italian spices, and a little oil. Then I mixed the puree in with ground beef and some bread crumbs and made hamburger patties. It smelled so great! Then I spread some pizza sauce on a bun, covered the patty with mozarella cheese and put it all together. It was definitely yummy. Kind of a different texture, but I liked it enough-and Mark did say he like it, so I guess that's a positive. Next time, I might just use the pepperoni and onions as toppings instead of changing the texture of the burger, but still getting the same taste. I'll let you know!

No comments: